Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pie with friends

Strawberry Rubarb pie - yum!

I want to be like Indiana Jones! My, he's got a big hat to fill!


I like reading books...I was even used as a bookmark once!


Dancing with the Stars was on after Joe changed the station from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We went to visit a former colleague of mine (Aunt Dawn). Jennifer and I taught at Desert Mountain Elementary 10 years ago. She was a 5th grade teacher, and I was a 1st grade teacher. Now we both teach 2nd grade. She is at a school in the Gilbert School District, and I am teaching at Harmon Elementary in the J.O.Combs School District in Queen Creek.

Jennifer and Joe have two lovely children, but without their parent's consent, they cannot appear on the blog. But if you look closely, you may see a hand or arm. They played well with Stanley and we walked their dogs around the neighborhood. Stanley ate pie, played the piano, dressed up like Indiana Jones, and read a book. Afterwards, we all watched Dancing with the Stars for a few minutes. Joe had turned off Sponge Bob earlier. :( Oh well, we would have been singing the theme song all the way home afterwards...Well, Ron would be singing!

Take care and I will finish up with some more adventures this weekend.

D

No comments: